PLUMBING SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Affordable offers the following service for your domestic plumbing system
We check for leaky faucets and stopped up drains. We will also check to see if your water heater is operating at top efficiency. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone check all of your plumbing needs? That is just what your Plumbing Service Agreement is designed to do. If an unexpected problem were to come up during the year you will receive priority service as a service agreement customer. You will also receive our preferred customer discount on all labor and materials necessary to make the repair. And by the way, don’t worry about scheduling maintenance appointments. We will call you each year to schedule a convenient time that works with YOUR busy schedule.
Plumbing Service Agreement (PSA)
- Dye test all toilets for internal leaks
- Inspect faucets including checking all exposed hot & cold water supply lines
- Inspect all exposed water piping
- All fixture and floor drains are inspected
- Washing machine hoses are inspected
- All hose bibs will be examined for leaks
- We inspect check & tag all emergency shut offs & water shutoff valves
- Rooter, video inspect and Root-X treatment for main drain line
- Service water heater as listed below
Gas Water Heaters and/or Boilers
Electric Water Heaters
Give yourself peace of mind in knowing your plumbing system is operating safely and efficiently!
$249.00 Total Investment for a 2 Bath Home.
($149.00 without sewer service)
$60.00 for each additional bathroom
Please call us if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment.
Not available with any other offer. Holidays not included.