Air purifiers and allergen detectors help keep your home healthy and clean.
Are you looking for a smart home product that provides you home with cleaner, fresher, and healthier air? You can get air purifiers and allergen detectors to ensure that your home’s air is in the best condition possible for you and your family. There are many brands, purifiers, and detectors to choose from, so doing your research will help you find the best fit for your home. Unless we experience a problem, we do not think about what we are breathing in and how that might affect our health and bodies.
Indoor air is often two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Many studies have shown that indoor pollution contributes to a number of health issues for everyone, not just allergy and asthma sufferers. Things such as pollen, dust mite feces, mold spores, pet dander, and dust can act as allergens. This triggers allergies with sensitive people. Smoke particles and volatile organic compounds can pose a risk to health. Air purifiers are becoming increasingly capable of capturing greater number of bacterial, virus, and DNA damaging particulates.
What to keep in mind:
When picking an air purifier or allergen detector, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. Think about the quality and how well it works. You should also keep in mind the style and how well it will fit in with you and your home’s decor. Also think about the lifetime value and how it stacks up in terms of warranty, filter replacement cost, and manufacturer reputation.
Top 10 Air Purifiers of 2017
- Alen BreatheSmart HEPA Air Purifier
- Airpura T600 Tobacco HEPA Air Purifier
- Alen T500 Tower Air Purifier
- Austin Air HealthMate Plus Chemical Air Purifier
- Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 for Asthma, Mold, and Germs
- Airmega 300S Air Purifier
- Alen BreatheSmart FLEX HEPA Air Purifier
- Alen Fur Family BreatheSmart FIT50 Pet Bundle
- Airpura R600 HEPA Air Purifier
- AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 HD Exec Air Purifier
When choosing an air purifier it is best to do your own research to find which one would be the best fit for your home or business.
Many smart home allergen detectors serve as an early warning system for allergy and air quality alerts. Your air quality can have a high impact on your allergies, and it can cause them to act up when the outside air does not. These devices are commonly marketed as being beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthma sufferers and at reducing or eliminating second hand tobacco smoke. These detectors help track toxins and chemicals in your air and gives you personalized recommendations to help you stay safe and healthy. Indoor air can be five times more polluted than outside air, affecting allergies, asthma, concentration, sleep quality, and many others.
What air purifiers and allergen detectors check:
- Temperature: they monitor the temperature for comfort and a more peaceful sleep
- Air pressure: you should understand air pressure before arthritic pains and headaches are triggered
- Airborne chemicals: help avoid home cleaning products that cause respiratory issues
- Carbon monoxide: increase air circulation to clear out odorless, poisonous, and invisible gas
- Humidity: avoid mold relief and check the humidity for respiratory relief
- Ozone: to relieve throat irritation, turn off ozone emitting electronics
- Particulate matter: removes dust before infections and sensitive allergies occur
- Carbon dioxide: increase oxygen levels for mental clarity and less nausea
Connect your purifier and detector to your smartphone.
Smart home air purifiers and allergen detectors have many benefits, and one of them is that most of them connect to your smartphone through your home’s wi-fi. You can easily connect the product to your wi-fi and then set it up through the individual company’s app. This allows text messages or notifications to be sent directly to your phone or tablet if any problem arises. You can also check the temperature, carbon dioxide levels, air pressure, and more.
If you need any help installing or replacing an air purifier and allergen detector, do not hesitate to call Affordable Plumbing and Heat. Our 24⁄7 services and licensed and professional technicians can help you in no time. Our reasonable prices are difficult to compete with.