Does Your Boiler Need Repairs?
Boilers can be easy to maintain or extremely expensive if you don’t play by the rules. A good boiler should give you years of service with just a few repairs and upgrades here and there.
Affordable Plumbing & Heat is proud to be the go-to plumber in Colorado Springs and Denver Metro Areas, including:
If you are experiencing any of these common signs, you may be in need of a boiler repair:
- Unusual Noises: Odd noises like whirring, clunking, whistling, and thumping are always a red flag. These noises are caused by damaged heat exchangers, blocked systems, broken heat pumps, and faulty fans.
- Heating Delays or Inadequate Heat: For most modern boilers, heat is achieved as soon as you switch it on. If you experience a delay in heating, this might indicate circulation problems or thermostat short circuits.
- Abnormal Smells: These smells come from boiler leaks such as oil or gas leaks, and these can be hazardous to your safety and health.
- Water Leaks: Water leaks cause damage and corrosion to your unit, and they also increase energy consumption which reduces your boiler’s efficiency.
- Wear and Tear: Boilers are also prone to old age. If you notice wear and tear, it’s time for a repair or an upgrade.
Why Choose Affordable Plumbing & Heat
Without a doubt, a faulty boiler calls for immediate action. We at Affordable Plumbing & Heat will send you a team of boiler experts to ensure that your boiler gets back to work within no time. Affordable Plumbing & Heat is a reputable HVAC company and plumber in Denver, CO that not only offers boiler repairs to the residents of Colorado Springs and Denver but also provide the following products and services:
- Plumbing Denver, CO
- Water Heater Repair Denver, CO
- Heating Installation Denver, CO
- Air Conditioning Denver, CO
- Sewer and Drain
- Tenant Improvements
- Custom Builds
We have been in business for over 30 years and our team is made up of licensed professionals. We are always open to discussion and consultation with both homeowners and commercial institutions. We look forward to hearing how we can help with your specific plumbing and heating needs.
Do You Need Your Boiler Replaced?
Boilers were the heating system of choice, years ago, which is why many older homes had one installed. A lot of these homes continued to use this type of heating system as time went on. However, as the years go by, these appliances wear out. If you have an older boiler unit, a replacement may just be around the corner for your home.
Turn to Affordable Plumbing, Heat, & Electrical and our residential services in Denver, CO to help you decide whether a boiler replacement is necessary. Our expert team can not only help to figure out if you need a repair or a replacement but we can install the new unit as well. Everything can get done right the first time at a cost that you can afford!
Signs You Might Need to Replace Your Boiler
It’s important to replace your old boiler system before it stops working entirely, or the repairs drain your wallet dry. A new boiler installation, in the long-term, will save you money that you would ultimately be putting towards more and more repairs. Here are a few signs that we look for when deciding whether your boiler needs to be swapped out for a new unit or just be simply repaired.
Affordable Plumbing’s Boiler Replacement Checklist
- Too many repairs – Repairs, here and there, are expected. It helps keep the boiler going for a long time. But, if your unit is seeing a repair technician more often than it should, you need to consider replacing it. Don’t throw money away by continuing to repair it; put that money towards a brand new one.
- Increase in your energy bills – If you notice your utility bills are higher than usual, without any explanation, it might be that your old boiler is using more energy to run.
- Not getting warm enough – If your boiler isn’t giving off the heat that it once did, it could be time to have it replaced. Give us a call, and we’ll evaluate your older boiler unit to see if you’re due for a new one or just a service.
Types of Boilers We Can Service
Boilers in homes are typically gas-powered or electric. The gas-powered ones are known for their stable performance and low maintenance. The electrical units tend to be quieter than the gas ones, and they take up less space.
Boiler installation can be coupled with other hot water systems that you may have already installed. Or, you can install a combination unit that will provide the home with both heat and hot water, saving you on your energy bills.
Boilers are complicated appliances. Choosing the right one for your residence is critical, but there are many considerations to keep in mind when deciding which one to buy. Turn to a professional, like Affordable Plumbing, Heat, & Electrical, who know boiler systems inside and out. We can help you choose the right type of boiler installation for your home or commercial building. We offer the best boiler replacement service around, so contact us today. Whether you’re in need of our residential or commercial services in Denver, CO, we have you covered!
For an amateur, boiler repairs and replacements can be quite intimidating. Not to worry though, the Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Electrical experts are here for you. Contact us today for detailed diagnosis and professional repair and replacement services.